Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Lehi's Dream and You"

Morning  Glory,

A few days ago we listened to the New Era together(January 2015).  You really love the object lessons.

I especially loved the article by president packer about Lehi's  dream and have continued to study more about it.  President Packer  said that you are in that dream.  I hope to learn how to better help you and your sisters prepare for all the mocking you will get each time you partake of the fruit.

My greatest desire is to be there at the tree with all of my family and that we will not listen to those in the "great and spacious building" even though we live in it in so many ways because of all the evil around us. I pray we will never be ashamed of eating the fruit of the love of God.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment