Sunday, December 13, 2015

Virtue Project

Morning Glory,

I am thankful for being able to work alongside you as you work on your Young Women Personal Progress goals.  We are almost finished with the virtue project: to complete the Book of Mormon all the way through again.  You and I decided to finish reading by the end of the year and we are getting very close.
     One special memory I have is a couple of weeks ago when you suggested we both read all the way through the first 15 chapters of 3rd Nephi.  It was nice to take the time to read that much in one day. 
     This time through the Book of Mormon, I keep being drawn back to reread Lehi's dream in First Nephi and the visit of Jesus in Third Nephi.  They are very important chapters to me.
     I pray that we will complete our goal.  We are almost there and almost out if days. We can do it.

Love,
Mom

1 comment: