Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bible Board Books

Lady Slipper,
When I prepared a stack of board books of varying stories from the Bible, I hoped to have at least one of them draw your attention enough that we would be able to have some mommy daughter reading time. To my surprise,last night and again today, you found the stack and were not only interested in one of the stories but continued to bring me one story at a time until we had read them all--at least pointed out together what was happening in the pictures. When the stack was finished, you began to go through them again. It was me who finally decided that it was time to put the books away, and you obeyed although I could tell you would have loved to "read" more.
Thank you for enjoying studying scripture stories with me! I Am so thankful for the blessing of having you in our family.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment