Friday, July 13, 2012

July 2012 Lady Slipper Study Plan

This is a toddler study plan
July


  • Teach 1 Nephi 3:16 song as MG and I compose it, and teacher her "The Wise Man and the Foolish Man" song.  Continue reviewing 1 Nephi 3:7, the song Nephi's Courage, and the principle of obedience as we did in May and June, particularly through music  mom and me study plans.  
  • We will review the concepts learned at nursery by doing activities together from the nursery manual: I Will Say I'm Sorry and I Will Share .  I will work to notice and point out when you do those things and praise you for it so you can better recognize when you are doing those wonderful things.
  • We will listen together to the Scripture Stories from the Book of Mormon (Mormon Channel) about Nephi (episodes 1-6) at bedtime or while working during the day.
  • We will watch together The Living Scriptures Book of Mormon Stories about Nephi on some mornings.
  • I will continue to notice and praise your efforts to obey by pointing out that "you are obeying like Nephi and like Jesus." I will also point out other characteristics you have that are like Jesus and Like Nephi, being soft and gentle, sharing, giving hugs and kisses . . .
  • Whenever possible I will also include you in Morning Glory's Study, my study and family study by letting you listen and participate as you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment