Monday, July 16, 2012

Mom and Me Music "Podcast"

Lady Slipper,

It was really fun to have you all to myself this morning.  We made our own short little recording of ourselves as we did a fun music scripture time together.  We sang the song 1 Nephi 3:7 we have been working on, drew pictures as we talked about the story of Nephi building a boat, and finished off with the song "Nephi's Courage" (verse two about Nephi building the ship).

My favorite part was when you would light up and say "I sowwy" whenever I talked about how happy Nephi was after Laman and Lemuel decided to say "I'm Sorry" and help build the ship.  You have the cutest little voice.  It was fun to hear that cute voice over and over again as we listened to the recording we made.

Thank you for helping fulfill my dreams!  I love you!

Love,
Mommy

Note:  This lesson was based on the Lesson  I Will Say I'm Sorry from the Nursery Lesson Manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment