Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MG Teaches Me

Morning Glory,

I was so happy to come out this morning and find you already in the music room reading one of the illustrated prophets books (by Della Mae Rasmussen). Yesterday you wanted to continue reading after we read a few pages of Joseph F. Smith and you ended up finishing the whole book yourself.  Now you are even more ahead by reading about George Albert Smith.  Wow!

I love reading with you, but I am also so excited to see you choosing to read and learn on your own, without any prompting from me.  I am so happy!  I know that the prophets really do teach us what Heavenly Father wants us to know so we can become what he wants us to be and be the our very happiest selves :)

I love you! Thank you so much for starting out my day with such a wonderful moment.  You are fulfilling my dreams.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment