Monday, October 29, 2012

Creating Characters for the Book of MormonTimeline


Girls,
Today we used part of our study time to create characters to put on our large Book of Mormon Timeline that we keep over the family room couch.  We even used packing tape to "laminate" them.  Then we taped them onto the timeline in the place where each of us are in our Book of Mormon Study. 

Lady Slipper, I was really impressed that you got up so early with us and you got right down on the floor to color with us too.  The first person you made was too large, but all I had to do was ask you to make a small one and you did it!  Then Morning Glory chose toguide you to put yours right at the front of the timeline so we could start reading the Book of Mormon Stories book with you. (Thanks for helping include her, MG)




I had fun making one too. I love you both!  I love our morning study time together.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment