Thursday, November 1, 2012

Not Giving Up on a Great Goal

Morning Glory,

I was so happy when you asked an exciting question just before we started our morning scripture study time together: "Mom, can I read where I am at in the Book of Mormon? I am at almost the end of Mosiah and I want to finish the whole thing before I turn twelve, so I better get working on it."
Why was I so excited about that question?  Because although you have studied the scriptures on your own and with me in many different ways and you have almost always seemed to really enjoy it, we did hit roadblocks whenever we worked on the goal for you to read it yourself from cover to cover.  I am so proud of you for deciding on your own to try again. I appreciate your example of not giving up on a great goal.

I love you so much!!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment