Sunday, August 25, 2013

New Era in the Mail

Morning Glory,

I was doing my scripture study online this morning and noticed that the September church magazines were already online. You got really excited and went out to get the mail just in case we had the magazines there as well.  (We forgot to get the mail yesterday).  The Friend magazine is still your favorite, so I am sure it was a little disappointing when only The New Era had arrived so far.  But I was really impressed when you brought the New Era with you to church and had read the whole thing before sacrament meeting was finished, pointing out several funny and interesting articles as you read.  I couldn't help looking over your shoulder and becoming really interested in the articles as well.

Thanks for sharing them with me!  I learned a lot!
I love being your Mom!

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment